Last updated: 27/06/2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe, participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
We also automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our website, including: Log Information about your use of our services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
2. Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by OnlineIncome, Inc. and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of OnlineIncome, Inc. and others;
- Personalize and improve the services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
3. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of OnlineIncome, Inc. or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
4. Third-Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
5. Social Sharing Features
The services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature.
OnlineIncome, Inc. takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
7. Your Rights
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
8. Changes to this Policy
OnlineIncome, Inc. may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification).